Happy New Year to all! I hope the new year brings you all peace, health and happiness.
My goal for this card was to make a simple card. I love the Darling Donkeys stamp set (2021 SALE-a-bration catalog) and I have not had a chance to make a card with Magenta Madness. While looking through Pinterest for inspiration, a card by Tina Rappe (stampinstudio.com) caught my eye. I cased her creation for this card design. Thank You Tina for the inspiration! I hope you all enjoy making this simple but fun card.
1. Using Magenta Madness card stock, cut your card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scoring at 4 1/4". Fold in half.
2. Cut three 1" x 3 " Magenta Madness mats.
3. Cut two 3/4" x 2 3/4" Magenta Madness DSP rectangle pieces out of the same design and one out of a different design. Adhere the DSP pieces to the Magenta Madness card stock using multipurpose liquid glue.
4. Using multipurpose liquid glue glue the mats with the DSP to the front of the card base about 1/2" from the top and and 1/4" from both sides. Center the middle mat and adhere to card front.
5. Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of WW cardstock for the card inside.
6. Stamp Because you make me smile in the middle of the WW cardstock using Magenta Madness Stampin Ink.
7. Using Memento Ink stamp a donkey of your choice to the left and above your sentiment. Using Stampin Blend Markers and Stampin Write Markers and color your donkey.
8. Using glue adhere this piece to the inside of the card.
9. On a piece of scrap piece of WW cardstock use Memento Ink stamp the donkey of your choice.
10. Color your donkey, and fussy cut out the donkey. Using mini dimensionals adhere the donkey to the card front.
11. Using Magenta Madness Stampin' Ink stamp Tha nks to the right of the donkey.
Blog Hop Link: