Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Demonstrator Training Support Program December Blog Hop




Blog Hop Links:  

Hello, fellow bloggers. For Decembers Thank You Card Blog Hop, I choose to use ENJOY THE MOMENT STAMP SET that came in my swag bag for OnStage. When I opened up the package and saw the stamp, I was less than thrilled. What was I going to do with this stamp! However, I started using the stamp set and have fallin in love with the stamp set. I tried to look up the names of the seed pods but was unsuccessful. The only pod name I know is the Poppy Pod (it is the taller stamp with the three pods).
I want to thank Cindy Brumbaugh (cindyleebeedesigns.com) for the fold design and inspiration for Decembers Blog Hop Card.



13 comments:

  1. There is always something special and elegant about navy and white cards. Thank you Brenda for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than You, Kylie. I’m having fun, learning a lot and it is getting me to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I was less than thrilled with it as well but you have inspired me to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Kristi. Work with it, it is a great stamp. I’m glad to have inspired you.

      Delete
  4. I love the way you have used the stamp set for this card Brenda! The middle pod is from a water lily and the bottom one could be from a Plane Tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Deb! Thank you for identifying 2 pods for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Brenda, can't wait to play with my set x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing Brenda, especially like seeing blue cards, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, thats really neat! Navy and white is so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your use of the stamp set - it's one I'm struggling with, but you nailed it with your fun fold. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to check out my blogs. It means a great deal to me. I wish you a blessed day!