Hello Friends and Family! Happy Thanksgiving!
Boy, we are going to blink and Christmas will be here. Do you have all your shopping done? My husband and I are about half way done with our shopping.
Christmas is my favorite holiday. The birth of Jesus. Spending time with my family. Decorating the house with lights, mangers, inflatables and a Christmas Tree. We will be getting our tree on Sunday. We have a tradition of going out as a family and picking out a fresh tree in the forest. Do you have a favorite Christmas tradition?
This is a easy and fun card to make. It can be made with any color card stock and any DSP. I got the idea to crinkle up the cotton paper and glue it to the circle from Chelsey Christensen, who is on the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team.
Do you have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? If not, I hope you will consider shopping with me. Just click on the shopping link above or any of the catalogs to the right and it will take you to my shopping link at Stampin' Up!.
Thank You for taking a look at my blog. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
1. Cut a 5 1/2"x 8 1/2" card base out of Night of Navy card stock and score at 4 1/4". Fold at the score line. The fold will be on the left.
2. Cut a 5 1/4" x 4 mat out of BW card stock. Stamp you can do this in the middle of the mat using Memento Black ink. Cut a 4 1/2" x 1" strip of Ever Eden Cotton Paper. Crinkle paper by wadding it up in your hands. Straighten out the strip and glue to the bottom of the white mat. Cut 1/2" x 4" strip of DSP paper and glue to the bottom of the BW mat. Glue mat to the inside of the base.
3. Die cut out the third largest Scalloped Contours frame from DSP.
4. Die cut out a 2 1/2" circle out of BW card stock. Cut a 3" x 3" square of Ever Eden Cotton Paper. Crinkle paper and glue to 2 1/2" circle. Let dry. Cut 2 1/4" scalloped circle out of this piece.
5, Cut a 1 1/4" scalloped circle out of Night of Navy card stock. Stamp Hello onto circle using Memento Black Ink.
6. Cut a 1/4" x 3 1/4" strip out of Misty Moonlight card stock.
7. Glue Misty Moonlight strip to card front, centered and 1" from the bottom. Glue Ever Eden onto the card front. On top of the Misty Moonlight strip and about 1/2" from the right-side of the card. Use Stampin' dimensionals and adhere DSP frame just below the Misty Moonlight strip and about 1 1/4" from the right-side of the card. Turn the small scalloped circle face down and place some glue onto card front. About an 1 1/2" from the bottom of the card and 3/4" from the right-side of the card.
8. Adhere three diamond jewels to the upper right-hand corner of the card and one diamond jewel to the small Night of Navy circle.