Hello! It is hard to believe it is already February! It is only the second month of 2021 and so may changes in life have occurred. I hope February is finding you all well. I have not had much time to experiment with the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty papers so I design a card using the paper and the Floating & Fluttering Bundle. I had a great time designing and creating this easy card. I hope I have inspired your creativity and you have a great time making this card.
Blog Hop Link:
1. Cut a 10 1/2" x 3 3/4" thick WW piece of cardstock for the card base. Score at 5 1/4" and fold in half. This will make the card 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
2. Cut a 5" x 3 1/2" piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
3. Cut a piece of 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" piece of Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper. Using Stampin" Seal adherethis piece to the Pear Pizzazz mat.
4. Cut four - 4" x 3 1/2" foam adhesive strips in half both lengthwise and down the middle of the strip. Adhere these strips on the corners and in the middle along the frame of the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper. I also cut a few of the mini dimensionals in half and add them to the leaves for support. Adhere to the Forever Greenery DSP mat.
5. Using Memento Ink stamp the Butterflies from the Floating & Fluttering bundle. Color the butterflies with the Pumpkin Pie and SO Saffron Stampin' Blends. Use the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out the butterflies.
6. I curled the wings of the butterflies using a bone folder. Adhere the butterflies to the front of the card using glue dots.
7. Stamp Thank You on a scrap piece of pear pizzazz card stock using Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Ink. Use the smallest rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies and cut out the rectangle with the" Cut & Emboss Machine. Add two small Gilded Gems to this piece. Adhere to the card front using mini dimensionals.
8. Using Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Ink stamp a sentiment (I used for all you do) from the Ornate Thanks stamp set in the inside of the card.